How to catch sheep:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0435.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on June 12, 2000 at 12:09:23:

In Reply to: Ok, called Wested on Monday...breathing a little easier posted by Indiana James on June 12, 2000 at 07:10:40:

: I just called Wested again. After the same lady that took my call on Saturday answered the phone, she put me on hold for awhile after getting my invoice #. Peter returned to the phone, confirmed my name, and said that the lambskin hadn't come in yet. One shipment was rejected and the next should be in tomorrow. He said it would be about two weeks to get to me. I'm breathing a little easier now. I just wanted to make sure my order wasn't one of those that had gone "awol". Fall Guy, I think you ordered your Raiders either the same day or 1-2 days after me, so I don't know how your's got out and mine didn't. Oh well.

: Breathing a sigh of relief and waiting patiently,
: Indiana James

:
Dear god, what did they make my jacket out of? The scraps from the last shipment way back? :) Oh well, I'm sure Peter will let me know why it's been shipping for over 3 weeks already. I just whish he had given me the tracking number... Indiana James, we will meet again! Fall Guy
PS: Two weeks, eh? Bwahahahahaha....
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: