Heard from this seller

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace064.utsi.edu on June 12, 2000 at 22:36:02:

In Reply to: Re: Figure scam or stupidity posted by Michaelson on June 12, 2000 at 13:25:24:

: : I was looking at Yahoos auctions on Indy figures and came across this amusing item.

: : Adventures of Indiana Jones action figure Toht in
: : white (possible rare?)

: : From the way it's written, it just sounds like the seller is clueless, but I suppose they could be trolling for suckers. The figure is obviously a Belloq with a Toht head stuck on it! That's hilarious.

: : --Micah

: I told the fellow that with the different body and head combination, yes, it must be rare indeed. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

He insists on the integrity of the individual who he got it from, saying it originally came this way. The shame of it is that it would indeed be rare if still on the original blister card, as it would be a Kenner manufacturing goof and indeed a rare item. As it is, it's just a Toht head on a Belloq body, and anyone can create one of them, and there is absolutely nothing to authenticate the claim. Oh well. It would have been an interesting item indeed if true and all intact. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]