These days:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0409.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on June 13, 2000 at 13:46:11:

In Reply to: Re: Believe this: posted by sas c|:) on June 13, 2000 at 12:59:16:

: : They don't have a website! I know that most better department stores in Germany sell CAMEL SHOP clothes. Don't you have 'KARSTADT' or 'HERTIE' in Austria?

: No, we don't ... and except for this hat thing I have never missed them ;-)

: : Also, you could call the Portica GmbH (CAMEL SHOP) in 47899 Kempen and ask them for a retailer close to your location or have them send the summer 2000 catalog. In the worst case you have to cross the border. How about Passau? BTW, this hat could be the Mayser (sp) hat that was sold in the mid eighties?I hope that helps! Fall Guy

: Going on a trip to Germany to get the hat has some Indy-touch. That reminds me of another post some month ago featuring a very good looking Czech Fedora. I don't remind the details but it was posted here (=> use the search).

: sas c|:)
: http://fly.to/IJC

Going from Germany to Austria may have even more of an Indy-touch! I see the headline already: "A man resembling the infamous Indiana Jones makes his daring ecape from Germany to Austria, only to find more trouble." :) Fall Guy
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: