Actually, Harrison IS in a movie with Michelle Pfeiffer.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dale Dassel from spider-mtc-td062.proxy.aol.com on June 13, 2000 at 14:33:02:

In Reply to: Okay okay...enough about this blasphemous idea of having Vicki Lewis..... posted by Regards on June 13, 2000 at 11:14:41:

: I know there's at least one sick and twisted individual lurkin' in the shadows of the forum who if they had it their way would cast Vicki Lewis as Indy's love interest in the "never gonna happen" 4th movie. Now that's a fine and dandy choice...if it's gonna be a horror flick. There's nothing desireable about that chick. It'd be like "Casablanca: starring Humphrey Bogart and Ethel Murman". It just ain't guh happen. Now if I had it my way as far as Indy 4 goes, I'd cast someone a little less mannish. Maybe an Ashley Judd, or a Meg Ryan. But they might still be a little too young, seeing as Ford's what, 100? So maybe I'd pick an older broad...uhhh. Hmmmm. Ooh, how old's Michelle Pfeiffer? She's gotta be on the down side of 40 by now. She'd be an aight choice...I mean did you people SEE Batman 2? Deeyamn. Sharon Stone's old now too...even that Sela Ward chick(I didn't kill my wife) looks pretty dang good in them commercials. Or how 'bout Sigourney Weaver? She looked like a million damn dollars in that cheesey-ass Tim Allen movie. Or OR...better yet, forget all them broads and go back to the hottest Indy chick ever.....Kate Capshaw. She's still very shagadelic baby, yeah!!

It comes out on July 21. It's called What Lies Beneath, and
features Ford (Indiana Jones) And Pfeiffer (Catwoman). I have always
thought that these two incredibly-talented, David Morgan whip-using
actors should do a film togther. So... check!

(And there is NOTHING wrong with Vicki Lewis!!! You just leave my
woman alone!!!)

-Dale Dassel

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: