DOH!!! I meant all of that to be in the title, and the body...sorry! (Too upset to type)...(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from 1Cust141.tnt3.beaverton.or.da.uu.net on June 13, 2000 at 17:14:36:

In Reply to: Re: phoned Wested posted by That's It!! This all sounds to FOOBARRED to put up with.....I should just order the Lucas club jacket, and be done with it......All I read here is how long you all have been waiting...and about how There was a bad skin order EVERY time!.....I DO have to admire most of you, though...I would've retracted my order some time ago, if I'd been treated like that... Indiana Jimmie (NM) on June 13, 2000 at 17:13:01:

: : Called Wested this morning and after a moment of careful deliberation told that my order is backlogged behind two others (could it be FallGuys?!). "It will go out [referring to production] in 2-3 days." If this helps anyone judge where theirs might be along a timeline: I orginally placed my order April 13th. Keep in mind that on May 18th I was told the same thing as this morning. They have confirmed my suspicions that the "poor quality shipment of skins" is their usual customer service placation.
: :
: :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: