Sorry, don't have # with me // Tomorrow (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gregg from unknown-46-4.chiron.com on June 13, 2000 at 18:20:17:

In Reply to: I hear you! (wringing hands in desperation): posted by Fall Guy on June 13, 2000 at 16:43:44:

: : I don't believe they mailed your jacket.
: : Parsimony.
: : a) 24 days for express mail
: : b) while I realize that multiple orders are likely placed on any given day....how can we rationalize that there's this much time differential between your order being "made and shipped" and mine not even cut yet. Are we to believe that in one days time he has a months' worth of orders? It doesn't add up, especially when you consider the quick ACTUAL fabrication time they report.
: : Good luck to YOU. Even if I'm wrong, SOMETHING IS wrong. "En route" express mail for 24days! Similar suspicions build as I wonder why you have to wait for a tracking number.....is the number nonexistent b/c the jacket is being laid for work as we type? Hmmmm...

: Although, I have had some things (including express mail) get hung up in customs for a couple weeks before. Maybe my jacket was sent to the retail store and sold? Didn't that happen to someone (Tyree, I think) just recently? Anyway, Indiana James ordered on April 11, I ordered on April 12 and you on April 13. What's your order number? Mine is 8241. Fall Guy
: :
: :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: