Re: "Gee!"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt Walker from 201-198-63.ipt.aol.com on July 23, 1998 at 12:29:37:

In Reply to: Re: "Gee!" posted by Michaelson on July 22, 1998 at 16:37:05:

: : : :
: : : : : : I just ordered my Professor Henery Jones Jr. Glasses with Ziess lenes and about fainted when they told me what the dammage was $577.00 without clip-on sun glasses. I ordered the type with the nose pads as my puggy face would not tolorate th other type.

: : : : : : Willie and Short Round, struggling to hang on to what remained of the footbridge, screamed in unison, "Indy, look out!" Indy spun his head quickly to see what they were pointing at. He cringed reflexively against the cliff wall as dozens of wire-framed glasses came hurtling towards him. As they impacted all around him, he was spattered by shards of glass. A price tag fluttered down from above and came to rest on his forearm. He looked at it and saw written, '$577.00'. "Gee!", said Indy before regaining his composure. Realizing he was lucky to come through that unscathed, he began climbing furiously towards Mola Roma, optician to His Supreme Highness, the Raj of Pankot. -MP

: : :
: : : : You know if there is one thing consistent with Indy's gear, It is that it’s Expensive. LOL No wonder Dr. Jones is always looking for fortune and glory, he needs it pay the bills.

: : : : Dan

what kind of glasses are they and where did you get them from?
: : : Haven't seen this mentioned, but the glasses seen in the three movies were Harrison Ford's own personal glasses, and not props. You see them in his "6 days.." movie too. He can afford them. Regards. Michaels

: : Gary
: : ---Over half the cost are the lenes. I have non-standard perscription and they have to be custom made.

:
: So do I, but I'd never shell out THAT much for a pair. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: