AAAGGHHH - that's supposed to say "OUCH" I just cannot type today!! (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from 1Cust244.tnt2.beaverton.or.da.uu.net on June 13, 2000 at 19:03:30:

In Reply to: OCH!! posted by Indiana Jimmie on June 13, 2000 at 19:02:05:

: Yeah...you're right, of course...but DARN IT...I want one, and all of these posts' are just SOOOO disheartening...It's what's kept me from placing an order for the past month or so....but I also know that, the longer I wait to place an order, the longer I'll WAIT.
: (SIGH)
: I dunno....the Wested is only a few bucks more than the other, but a Bah-Zillion years longer wait....I guess I just got excited earlier.
: Indiana Jimmie

: "...They want you to go for it..."

:
: : : : Called Wested this morning and after a moment of careful deliberation told that my order is backlogged behind two others (could it be FallGuys?!). "It will go out [referring to production] in 2-3 days." If this helps anyone judge where theirs might be along a timeline: I orginally placed my order April 13th. Keep in mind that on May 18th I was told the same thing as this morning. They have confirmed my suspicions that the "poor quality shipment of skins" is their usual customer service placation.
: : : :
: : : :

: : You're right Jimmie, if you're satisfied with a subcontracted substitute, made official only by slapping the LucasFilm, inc. logo inside. It's available, and out there for sale right off the rack. If you're wanting the original, hand made, one at a time version from the original maker, based on the original patterns, and actually priced lower than the copies, then patience is definitely a virtue, no matter what the reason for the hold up. Yep, been there, done that, know what everyone is experiencing. And yes, I'd do it again in a heart beat. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]