retract

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James from host-216-78-27-59.clt.bellsouth.net on June 13, 2000 at 19:06:48:

In Reply to: Re: phoned Wested posted by That's It!! This all sounds to FOOBARRED to put up with.....I should just order the Lucas club jacket, and be done with it......All I read here is how long you all have been waiting...and about how There was a bad skin order EVERY time!.....I DO have to admire most of you, though...I would've retracted my order some time ago, if I'd been treated like that... Indiana Jimmie (NM) on June 13, 2000 at 17:13:01:

It's kinda hard to retract when they charge your credit card 3 days after you order the jacket. I can understand charging before making a made-to-order product, but then the customer doesn't know he's in trouble until after he's paid the bill and he's sitting there 2 months after ordering with no jacket. In my opinion, if you're gonna charge the customer the day you take the order, then at least make sure the customer receives the product within the time he has to pay the bill!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]