Re: Cooper lambskin Indy Jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ravenwood from spider-wn033.proxy.aol.com on June 14, 2000 at 01:32:57:

In Reply to: Cooper lambskin Indy Jacket posted by Kenal0 on June 13, 2000 at 21:57:57:

:

I do not own a Cooper lambskin jacket, nor have I seen one in person so what I will be saying will be all opinion and speculation. I do own 2 Westeds. Both ofg which are 2 high quality, very nice looking jackets. However, I have to admit as amany others do that the wait for a Wested can be very long and frustrating. But, if your going to spend the money for a jacket especially your first Indy Jones jacket, then I would reccomend you disregard the wait time and get what you think is best for you. I think that majority of people who visit this forum regularly would say that thw Wested is the highest quality Indy jacket and that you should get that. I have not seen the Cooper lambskin up close, but in the pictures I think it looks like a great jacket. And, I am intrigued that it is supposed to have a distressed finish. If I had not heard so many negative comments about the Coopers I probaly would own one now. I still might get one, but only because I already have 2 Westeds. So to sum up what I'm trying to say, disregard the wait and get the best jacket for you, cause whether you spend $200 or $300 it's still your hard earned money and it's worth spending wisely. I hope that this has helped you a little, and I wish you a short wait for whatever jacket you decide on.
Ravenwood

Anyone own one of the Indy Lambskin jackets? How are they? I know they are a little more expensive but I bet you could get one in a week like the rest of their products.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]