Woah.... stop your digging yourself in deeper......

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial140.insolwwb.net on June 14, 2000 at 13:12:44:

In Reply to: I would NEVER use the "NIM" forum. I suspect that people aren't on their best behavior in there because they know that nobody is watching them posted by Dale Dassel on June 14, 2000 at 02:19:25:

It may shock that some of our more mature people from Indyfan have already visited and posted. MIchaelson, (he was barriedv from countless posts) Goodsport (check out the FF forum he is much more mature than you), um..... Indiana Jayne. Yeah I know your felin stupid but we all do at one time or another when we make an ass over our selves. So I leave you with one thing. Grow up get over it we don't care bout your Vicki Loiuis crush, thats all it is , a crush. Some of us (not me I love CZJ) have matured past that and keep our private feelings to ourselves and not post it in big black letters to people you don't know or will never meet. And we are civilized I started a forum adventure story (were looking for new writers by the way), and we do not insult everyone. Okay I felt NIm forum needed some justice.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]