Re: Slight correction

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial237.insolwwb.net on June 14, 2000 at 14:20:51:

In Reply to: Slight correction posted by Michaelson on June 14, 2000 at 13:59:45:

Oh oops, now I feel stupid. Hey did you read the thing about the Indygear chat down below I supplied a link that may help. :)

: : It may shock that some of our more mature people from Indyfan have already visited and posted. MIchaelson, (he was barriedv from countless posts) Goodsport (check out the FF forum he is much more mature than you), um..... Indiana Jayne. Yeah I know your felin stupid but we all do at one time or another when we make an ass over our selves. So I leave you with one thing. Grow up get over it we don't care bout your Vicki Loiuis crush, thats all it is , a crush. Some of us (not me I love CZJ) have matured past that and keep our private feelings to ourselves and not post it in big black letters to people you don't know or will never meet. And we are civilized I started a forum adventure story (were looking for new writers by the way), and we do not insult everyone. Okay I felt NIm forum needed some justice.

: Actually I only stopped into the "NIM" forum the day Indyfan.com froze up and checked the NIM forum to see if the same thing had happened there. That's when I saw the posting about the IndyChat being pirated, and responded to same. I haven't been back since, but don't take that as a judgement on the forum one way or another. As I've said before here, I just don't have time to plow through all the NIM type postings, and was happy that BudArc produced an outlet for that type of posting. I am sorry that it splintered off several fans that don't frequent this forum anymore, as did the fanfic forum, but then progress is inevitable I suppose. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]