[sighs] Okay. It IS a little irritating when you make a formal apology, and people STILL don't get it.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dale Dassel from spider-wd012.proxy.aol.com on June 14, 2000 at 17:18:24:

In Reply to: Let's chill out, old friend... posted by Michaelson on June 14, 2000 at 16:54:37:

: : : It may shock that some of our more mature people from Indyfan have already visited and posted. MIchaelson, (he was barriedv from countless posts) Goodsport (check out the FF forum he is much more mature than you), um..... Indiana Jayne. Yeah I know your felin stupid but we all do at one time or another when we make an ass over our selves. So I leave you with one thing. Grow up get over it we don't care bout your Vicki Loiuis crush, thats all it is , a crush. Some of us (not me I love CZJ) have matured past that and keep our private feelings to ourselves and not post it in big black letters to people you don't know or will never meet. And we are civilized I started a forum adventure story (were looking for new writers by the way), and we do not insult everyone. Okay I felt NIm forum needed some justice.

: :
: : First of all, listen up: I am PLENTY mature for this forum,
: : secondly,I was only JOKING, so get a clue here, and third, I AM
: : working on a story which has been in the works for TWO YEARS, and I am a MUCH better writer than ALL of you people: I can write novels
: : that would put your cheap little, unrealistic, pre-k sounding stories
: : to shame. And lastly, at least I can SPELL correctly.

: : -Dale

:
: ..no need for that, now. A lot of folks don't know you here, Dale, even though you've been around the forum for quite a while, you've been gone when a lot of the new members arrived. There are a LOT of VERY good writers here too, so let's not this get to out of hand. I hope to see you're work sometime soon. Be sure to share it when you can. Regards. Michaelson

Okay, Michaelson. [calms down] I'm glad you talked some sense
into me, because who KNOWS what I might have said. It will probably be
quite awhile before my novel is finished. I have been EXTREMELY busy
recently, what with working on my new website and taking care of the
whole house while my family is out of town. I MAY put my story on
my website, but keep in mind that it is NOT an Indiana Jones story.
(More likely, though, I will consult Rob MacGregor, my occasional
pen-pal [YES he writes back to me; I have SEVERAL letters from him]
regarding ultimate publication of my work, because I believe that
it is a really good concept: original storyline, believable characters
and magnificent place settings. Plus, the concept is absolutely
UNREAL- I had a dream about it and it even blew ME away!
But I'm getting off-topic here (heavens!) Thank you,again,
for calming me down. I was really, REALLY mad.

Yours truly,

-Dale Dassel

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: