Re: Peters bros. custom Indy fedoras...a question to those who have ordered

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dakota Ellison from spider-we032.proxy.aol.com on June 14, 2000 at 17:43:16:

In Reply to: Peters bros. custom Indy fedoras...a question to those who have ordered posted by Steve on June 14, 2000 at 11:56:08:

: I know at least 3 folks have ordered this hat recently and I am curious if you supplied any pics of the fedora you wanted. I sent Joe 3 pics of the Raiders fedora as this is the hat I have been seeking for a long time to no avail. Did anyone else order the Raiders version? What specs did you all give for the brim and crown height? He told me he is practicing on the dimensional cut brim and I have been kinda waiting on him to get a little practice before I commit with the credit card number. Steve

I sent Joe an attachment with pictures of the Herbert Johnson
hat found on IndyGear's fedora page. I really like the way the hat looks in those pictures. Also some pics of Harrison from raiders.
He told me he was gonna experiment with some junk stock and it would be a while on the dimensional cut so I told him to forget that. I can do it. I think the Raiders version is the least cut anyway. As I have a 7 5/8 size, I told him to make it 2 7/8 brim, 5 7/8 to 6 inches crown with no taper, color-mink or coffee, 1 1/2 ribbon, and my initials in the sweatband. Hope I get it by Father's Day. Good luck with yours.
Cheers!

Ellison

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: