Re: Here we go:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by . from cujo.brio.com on June 14, 2000 at 18:02:34:

In Reply to: Here we go: posted by Dale Dassel on June 14, 2000 at 17:44:59:

: I would like to formally apologize for what I said earlier. I'm sorry
: about what I said about your writing (though not YOUR writing, in particular)
: First of all, as a writer, I understand that the creative writing process can be extremely time-consuming. Like all good writers, I like to do research before I commit my ideas to paper, in order to insure that I have all of my facts straight, as well as create the
: best product possible.
: Secondly, I believe that if any project that is worth doing, is
: worth doing right, or not worth doing at all. This is a good
: motto to adopt for your work.
: Lastly, a bit of advice for all of you budding writers. Pay attention
: in school: particularly in Literature, Writing Composition, and Reading- it will make WORLDS of difference in your writing, AND
: show up in your works. Good luck to all of you, and God bless.

: Sincerely,

: Dale Dassel

dont forget also that one of the stories at the fan fic forum is a collaborative effort. one person writes a chapter, then another person writes a chapter and so on. this may kind of lead to slight difference in writing style consistency from one chapter to the next, but i think that with the exception of a few typos the writers at that forum are doing a damn fine job with the story!

im sure that your story is good too. my point here is that the stories there are pretty good. like riggs said most of the writers are young but a few arent, so youll get some stories that show the criteria you just mentioned very well indeed.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]