I think...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from spider-wo073.proxy.aol.com on June 15, 2000 at 22:19:16:

In Reply to: Dammit, why won't HF just commit to another Indy before they pension him off?!!! posted by Moribundman on June 15, 2000 at 21:09:40:

: As far as IGN would have it ( http://filmforce.ign.com/news/1075.html ) Harrison Ford is free of commitments at the moment and they've plastered their site with Indy pics in reference to him, but there's NO mention of another Indy. AT ALL. Ford's line AGAINST Indy so far has been that he feels out of touch with characters like Han Solo and (to a degree) Indy. Now there's some BS about Cameron recruiting him for an Alien flick... Admittedly, Cameron's was the last decent movie in the series, but ask yourself - which would you rather see? Alien V or Indy IV? No question, methinks...

I think the reason he feels "out of touch" is because he seems to have droped the "action" genera(sp) and he does dramas now. Six Days and Seven Nights, (i think thats what its called.) Sabrina, etc. seems to be his thing now. The last great action he did in my opinion, was Fugative. I thought Air Force One was a weak movie, but I think he did a great job in it. If he just puts a wested and a fedora on, it'll all come back...
-Reggie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]