Re: Peters Brothers Indy hat update-and a note to Steve

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from 24.116.27.222 on June 16, 2000 at 10:10:21:

In Reply to: Peters Brothers Indy hat update-and a note to Steve posted by red four on June 16, 2000 at 00:56:49:

: : Just got off the phone with Joe Peters. He's finished with his
: : part (cutting and shaping) and is waiting for his sewing person to come in and do the sweatband and ribbon. Although I said it wasn't
: : necessary, he did the dimensional cut (after some practice) and says
: : he got it nailed (2 7/8 x 2 3/4 on mine). He says it looks just like the pictures I sent (from IndyGear and Raiders)and I should have it next week sometime. He said he would post a picture of it when it's
: : done, so I guess we'll all see it.
: : Cheers!

: : Ellison

: I called Joe today as well, got the same info. The amazing thing to me was, he said that if he had his regular sewing person there he would have already shipped. I ordered my hat a week ago today. Quick service so far, and Joe is a great guy on the phone.

: Also, Steve, Joe said that the pic you sent him of the Raiders hat were a great help to him in shaping my hat. He says that it really captures the movie look. Thanks! Also, which pics did you send ? I didn't ask him.

: Thanks,

: John D

I sent him four pics of Indy from Raiders. The pic of him about to get the idol, the side shot of him and Belloq at the cafe, a front shot of him leaning on the mantle in the Marion's bar, and another front shot that I can't identify. Joe said they were great, but he would have liked a shot of the hat from the top as well. I will e-mail you what I sent him. regards, Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]