Not to mention obsession(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from 24.116.27.238 on June 16, 2000 at 19:19:04:

In Reply to: Just call it a passion! (grins) Thanks. (nm) posted by Michaelson on June 16, 2000 at 17:46:58:

: : : : Just got off the phone with Joe Peters. He's finished with his
: : : : part (cutting and shaping) and is waiting for his sewing person to come in and do the sweatband and ribbon. Although I said it wasn't
: : : : necessary, he did the dimensional cut (after some practice) and says
: : : : he got it nailed (2 7/8 x 2 3/4 on mine). He says it looks just like the pictures I sent (from IndyGear and Raiders)and I should have it next week sometime. He said he would post a picture of it when it's
: : : : done, so I guess we'll all see it.
: : : : Cheers!

: : : : Ellison

: : : I first mention Peters Bros. on the 1st of June, Steve fills in all the details based on his discovery of Peters bros. on the 2nd, and now Peter is flooded with orders! Hey Steve, when do we get our commissions? (grins) Looking forward to ALL your results. Regards. Michaelson

: : I think Joe said he'd gotten 6 orders because of Indyfan posts. I'm sure he appreciates our business. You and Steve should be commended for your never-ending diligence in the search for the perfect Indiana Jones fedora (to be said ala Ed Mcmahon doing W.C. Fields).(grins)
: : Cheers!

: : Ellison

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: