Try this,,,,,,,,,

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Danno from 26.dayton-08-09rs.oh.dial-access.att.net on June 16, 2000 at 21:06:10:

In Reply to: Fall Guy, get a load of this... posted by Indiana James on June 16, 2000 at 17:39:57:

I know this will be tough, but its really the only option you have. Just forget about it. Thats right, forget about it. Sit back, relax, enjoy the ride, dont fret the bumps in the road. The jacket will come sooner or later, probably later. If you have read anything about this jacket on this forum, you already know the wait is a llllloooooooonnnnnngggggg one. I'm not defending Wested by any means here, just stating you really should have been prepared for this. I too have a Wested, and in all honesty, it really was worth the wait. Its one hell of a nice jacket, you will get yours sometime or another. Look at it this way, if you live in the states, you really wont need it for another 4 months anyway. Not knockin you here, just hate to see you kill yourself over the small things. Or look at it like this: Once you do get the jacket, you will probably be a "Wested Supporter" again. Danno

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]