What can I say?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0559.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on June 17, 2000 at 23:26:12:

In Reply to: Fall Guy, get a load of this... posted by Indiana James on June 16, 2000 at 17:39:57:

: Peter finally responded to my last email about my order. Now he says that my order was dispatched on 5/22!!! HAHAHA. First he tells me Monday on the phone that my jacket hasn't been made yet and it will be at my door in two weeks, then he emails me and says it was already sent out!

:
: I'm sorry, but I have been a Wested supporter up until now but this is ridiculous. I wonder if I were to call this weekend what the excuse would be. I think I've gone through all of them now.

:
: Indiana James

That bites... Peter hasn't contacted me yet, although he told me he would investigate the whereabouts of the jacket more than a week ago. Another similar thing just happened to me. A week ago I ordered a L.L.Bean shirt that was supposed to be sent FedEx 2nd day. Yeah right. Today, after returning from a little trip, I checked the tracking number, only to find out that the package was sent to Guadalajara, Mexico instead of San Francisco! Oh well, it's almost funny. It comes down to faith!? Good luck. Fall Guy
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: