Retraction/Clarification

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mlif from 63.64.243.77 on June 19, 2000 at 20:28:06:

In Reply to: "I wouldn't have commented...." posted by Gregg on June 16, 2000 at 15:46:55:

Gregg,

I'm not really interested in getting into a catfight about this. I think I would just be contributing to an already out of control trend of bickering on this forum.

I'm already squabbling with someone courageous enough to refer to themselves as "One of Many" (Why does this sound like something that would be on a note tied to a rock thrown through a window?) over another message I've left. A nice welcome for a new forum reader with a valid concern, eh?.

I commend you at least for making an effort to maintain some level of maturity in your argument (unlike this mystery person with the rock). Though the cut to my perceptive abilities was not really necessary, a forum posting doesn't really reflect the full range of human expression afterall. Oh, the MORON comment was pretty childish as well.

I'll retract my previous comment and try to clarify my intentions here, which have obviously not come though, mostly to my own doing.

I was commenting on the rather frequent complaints about the whole Wested thang. My thinking (misguided though it may have been) was this:

How many times can one group complain about the same subject? Isn't it obvious that this guy is way over booked at this point. Not only beyond his production limitations, but also his customer service capabilities as well? I was also referring to the fact that a lot of the complaints people have seem to involve not wanting to wait for something.

NOT that Wested doesn't have some responsibility here, it's one thing to have more orders than one can handle, it's another thing to not tell the truth about the actually status of an order. Admittedly, that's bad form.

My point, though poorly explained, was that there are already reams of repetetive complains here, is this really necessary to belabor?

In error on my part, I guess your post served as an opportunity to mention this observation, being -- at the time, the lastest in a long series of Wested Complaints.

That said, my sincere apologies for randomly (and inaccurately) making an effigy of your post.

Troy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]