This is the real message, sorry!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Don from cras73p34.navix.net on June 19, 2000 at 22:06:14:

In Reply to: You know what would've been cool? posted by graml on June 19, 2000 at 20:39:04:

According to the local news he was out at the airport with FAA investigators inspecting the plane. I guess the damage was minimal. A rumor has it that he was here to have his plane customized. Lincoln has a rather large aricraft industry that specializes in small planes and jets. He left Lincoln this afternoon by comerical flight or other means, but not in his plane as it is still a subject of an FAA investigation. And graml, just for the record, I am not lucky enough to have a souped '86 Cougar. I'll keep the Forum posted as more info comes out. This is the most excitement we've had here in a long time.

Don

: If you had been out at the airport with a big sign reading "HARRISON, NEED A RIDE?" and then you could've offered him a ride in your souped up '86 Cougar. Unless of course, you don't have an '86 Cougar. Did he catch a flight back home? Or was he stupid enough to get back in his plane? If he doesn't quit crash landing, that plane's going to become his coffin. God forbid.
: -graml

:
: : Wow! I heard the Indy theme music this morning on the radio and the DJ said Ford has landed at the Lincoln Municipal Airport. I live in Lincoln! I guess Ford stayed the night here and was leaving sometime today. It's cool he was here, I just wish it had been under better circumstances.
: : Regards,

: : Don

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: