Brim epiphany? (Re: MY HERBERT JOHNSON IS HERE!)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MF from h00105a17b29a.ne.mediaone.net on June 19, 2000 at 22:16:07:

In Reply to: MY HERBERT JOHNSON IS HERE!!!! posted by Indiana Valdez on June 18, 2000 at 03:08:54:

Cool!!!

Got a question...of course :-)

Long-winded background: I was doing a little maintenance shaping on my hats tonight and I had a thought that the reason I find the Indy Millers such awesome LC hats and good, but not awesome TOD and ROTLA, was not just that the coloring of those movies seemed a bit different, but that the curve of the hat,from the side is rather a rounded curve, and most significantly that the hats from the first two flicks seems to have a relatively tame "snap" to the back of the brim.

Unfortunately, my VCR is fritzed at the moment, so I can't double-check this yet.

In the meantime, I'm wondering what the brim of your HJ is like. Is there a sharp forward roll in front? Sharp snap in back? Are the sides rolled a bit upward?

Just curious! :-)

// mf

P.S. I'll try to find some pix on the web showing what I'm thinking. May be useful for others also wishing to order a customized hat (or do some customizing of something like the unabashed Miller).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]