Re: You are so lucky!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial172.insolwwb.net on June 20, 2000 at 14:02:53:

In Reply to: You are so lucky! posted by Fall Guy on June 20, 2000 at 13:39:49:

: : I ordered my jacket just over 3 weeks ago and it came today. I did tell them to use the Air service over regular postal but I had my wife open the package and she said it is beautiful. She wants one!
: : So the jacket actually cost me twice as much. I can't wait to get home to see it.

: I'm glad to hear that someone actually received the jacket! 3 weeks, eh? According to Peter mine has been SENT four weeks ago (4day express, as far as I know), but I haven't even gotten a tracking number yet. Will I ever win this "lottery"? Any news from Indiana James, Gregg or Tyree? I'm certain you guys are reading the Wested threads! Fall Guy
: :
: :

I usually don't comment on these things but, expect a long wait, almost everything I have read from you guys happened to me, it took me four MONTHS to get mine, I did'nt get mine till about the end of December. But don't cancel your order it's worth it yet it's almost not. I was eating breakfast that morning angry with Wested it was freezing cold that day and I was going to call and gripe, about five minutes after I got home the doorbell rang and I got my new jacket. But I would recogmend waiting your lucky you ordered now though.

Kent

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]