Chin up, eh?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0081.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on June 20, 2000 at 14:19:26:

In Reply to: Re: You are so lucky! posted by Kent Allard on June 20, 2000 at 14:02:53:

: : : I ordered my jacket just over 3 weeks ago and it came today. I did tell them to use the Air service over regular postal but I had my wife open the package and she said it is beautiful. She wants one!
: : : So the jacket actually cost me twice as much. I can't wait to get home to see it.

: : I'm glad to hear that someone actually received the jacket! 3 weeks, eh? According to Peter mine has been SENT four weeks ago (4day express, as far as I know), but I haven't even gotten a tracking number yet. Will I ever win this "lottery"? Any news from Indiana James, Gregg or Tyree? I'm certain you guys are reading the Wested threads! Fall Guy
: : :
: : :

: I usually don't comment on these things but, expect a long wait, almost everything I have read from you guys happened to me, it took me four MONTHS to get mine, I did'nt get mine till about the end of December. But don't cancel your order it's worth it yet it's almost not. I was eating breakfast that morning angry with Wested it was freezing cold that day and I was going to call and gripe, about five minutes after I got home the doorbell rang and I got my new jacket. But I would recogmend waiting your lucky you ordered now though.

: Kent

Thanks for the support, Kent. I'm not about to cancel anything. What just about kills me is not the wait itself. I don't care if it takes 4 months. I just would like to receive information that makes sense. A jacket that was sent before it was made! Go figure that one out... Fall Guy

PS:And I'm sure that now a few or even many people will complain about the whole Wested issue again, either because they are not interested in it (I understand), or because they are blessed with superhuman and enviable composure :). But then again, if they see a Wested thread they DON'T HAVE TO READ IT!
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: