Okay i've solved the mystery

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sam Spades long lost brother Kent Allard from dial23.insolwwb.net on June 22, 2000 at 03:06:48:

This has always troubled me as to why some people come in claiming Indy is gay, we all know it's true (ah venice). But I was searching through some reviews of ROTLA and came across Mr. Cranky, if anyone knows him you know he doesnt know anything about movies. But I think this is where everyone gets the idea of Indy as a fag. Come to think of it, tis guy must be one of those little 13 yr. old's going through puberty experimenting with their sexuality because you'd have to be an all out SICKO to think of these things or um an all out teenage sicko. But before you say anything I think you should read his review. But i'm up late tonight so don't proclaim me crazy or on crack but I'm bored and need something to do with my time. Usually I never read critics I HATE these guys... worse than heights, I would rather get stuck in a John Woo film than read one of those reviews. I only read one, it tells about what cuss words are in it and sexuality, and other things.

(*in Ricky Ricardo voice*) aye yi yi yi yie,
Kent

"How do I tell if i'm good, you know, if I'm a good actor," Mike
"You should listen to the people who know about movies and know what they're talking about," The acting teacher
"You mean like critics" Mike
"I'm being serius mike" The Acting teacher

-Growing Pains

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: