This is the brightest news I've heard in awhile about a fourth Indiana Jones installment.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ravenwood from spider-wi031.proxy.aol.com on June 22, 2000 at 11:30:12:

Yes, when I checked the forum this afternoon I was pleasently surprised with the update Micah made. I have to say that the man who wrote the Sixth Sense is a tremendous writer. His story The Sixth Sense relied very liitle on special effects, it relied on the strenghth of the acting and story and became one of the highest grossing movies of all time. And now it's reported that he will pen Indiana Jones. I think the possibilities are very good. Now he will have the oppurtunity to combine his great story telling, and he will not have to worry as nuch about doing it within a budget. So there is a good chance that Indy 4 can be like the other 3 Indys in the sense that it is a great story, with great action, and great special effects. Yes, the possibilities look good, Ford-the master actor, Lucas-the master story teller-producer, Speilberg-the master director, and Shyamalan the master script writer. I hope all the rumors are true. I am not completly convinced cause I did hear with my own ears George Lucas say that they already have a script. But only time will tell. We can only hope. Take Care everyone.
Ravenwood

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]