Re: This is the brightest news I've heard in awhile about a fourth Indiana Jones installment.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cereal Killer from KSCYA010-1304.splitrock.net on June 22, 2000 at 11:49:51:

In Reply to: This is the brightest news I've heard in awhile about a fourth Indiana Jones installment. posted by Ravenwood on June 22, 2000 at 11:30:12:

I read about this on AICN and it is great news (except the sad part about Remy's death). The part that most excited me was the where one of the principals (I think it was Spielberg) said they want Indy IV to be better than "Raiders."
I'm excited that they've set an impossible standard and seem determined to reach it. I've been vocal about my disappointment in "Temple of Doom" and to a lesser degree "Last Crusade." They might have been good movies (well, not "Temple") but they paled in comparison to the masterpiece that was "Raiders."
I hope that if Indy IV really becomes a reality I can one day say that it is my favorite of all the Indy movies.
Imagine how incredible it would be to have a movie be even more exciting than "Raiders?" It boggles the mind.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]