Just received my fedora back from Hippodrone Hatters....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on June 22, 2000 at 13:01:03:

In Reply to: Just heard from Hippodrone Hatters posted by Michaelson on June 20, 2000 at 17:28:23:

: Lou Boulmetis, owner of Hippodrone Hatters, just emailed me and said my fedora is already finished and on its way back to me at this writing. Turn around time is excellent, less than a week. I'll let you know about the finished work when it arrives. I had the sweat band replaced, as well as the outside ribbon, in case you're wondering what was done. Lou also offers the entire gamet of services, from cleaning and reblocking, to ribbon and interior lining replacement. Stay tuned on the final results. Regards. Michaelson

...and it is a beautiful job. Lou replaced the leather sweat band with a cloth version(like you find in Stetson's "Temple" and "Ark") as I find them much more comfortable in the heat of the South. He also replaced the ribbon with the correct width. He placed a tag in the back of the hat say "7 3/8 custom fitted" for a nice touch to finish the job. It was then returned in one of his own shipping boxes. What REALLY impresses me is that I mailed it to him last Thursday, he received it Monday, had it back out the door on Tueday and in my hands by today, Thursday! I've never had such a fast turn around on work before. Needless to say, I'm sold, and recommend him to anyone needing work done on their fedora. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]