Easy there, Don

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on June 22, 2000 at 16:24:42:

In Reply to: Easy kiddies! posted by Don on June 21, 2000 at 21:55:44:

: Gentlemen,

: I am just reporting what was noted of his visit here. I thought some of you might give a damn. And before I seem to be the only one that is a little shocked, Pat McQueeney even said she doubted that was the behavior of a husband and father of four. I fully realize there are forum posters who enjoy to visit such establishments, that is fine by me, go all you want. I was just a little surprised, but that's my opinion. It just seemed odd to me that he would skid across a runway and some other areas, hop out, eat and go to a strip club. But I guess we all celebrate life in our own way. Forgive me for sounding judgmental by saying it was "disturbing" , I should have said "interesting" or something else, pardon me. Considering the amount of material that has been discussed into oblivion on this forum, I doubt a synopsis of his actions in Lincoln equates to anything remotely near counting buttons on shirts or 1/8ths of an inch on hat brims. I'll get off my soapbox now.

: Don

Though I'm sure you mean't well regarding this "report", most of us never heard of Pat McQueeney and really don't care WHAT she has to say regarding her spin on Ford's character or supposed visit to this strip joint, though in your first posting you said she would not confirm it happened at all. I do not go to strip joints either, but in the distant past my job required me to enter them myself, and worse places as well to get information. I'm sure some well meaning individual saw me there and reported a state government car sitting in the parking lot of a strip joint, and ain't it a shame tax payers weren't aware of such behavior? Speaking for myself, I'll be just as happy "counting buttons or discussing hat brim dimensions" as it's all Indy Jones related, than discussing what Ford did or did not do in his own personal time. Let's keep it friendly. The "Kiddies" heading was a bit off tone. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]