I'm worried

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah from indyfan.com on June 23, 2000 at 09:51:00:

In Reply to: Re: M Night to write Indy 4, PLEASE NO posted by Dr.Jones on June 22, 2000 at 23:33:53:

: So what if Sixth Sense is ranked #9. A lot of bad films get to much credit now a days. I mean come on, it's was totally predictable that Bruce Willis was dead. I mean I got nothing against M Night, but come on, this is not his territory. He writes thrillers, if you could call it that, leave action/adventure alone.

I agree. Nothing in Sixth Sense makes me think M. Night is capabable of writing an exciting adventure movie with the kind of humor that we've come to expect from Indy movies. I think the main source of everyone's enthusiasm for Sixth Sense was its "twist" ending. Since I had it figured out about halfway through the movie, I wasn't impressed.

Don't get me wrong... It was a good movie, but I grouse a bit when everyone seems to be declaring M.Night as the savior of the Indy franchise. I think this kind of faith in him is undeserved. I'm just happy they are talking about Indy IV again...

--Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]