I have a confession to make also...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on June 23, 2000 at 16:41:47:

In Reply to: Fine, fine! You guys are bound to continue this inquisition until you get the truth I take it! posted by graml on June 23, 2000 at 15:37:32:

: The truth is: bud-arc and I are the same guy. I just couldn't keep up the charade anymore. I'm sure some of you suspected as much from the begining. It was my way of getting attention. I apologize for deceiving all of you.
: -graml

I'm actually Ulla! Yeah, that's right! I'm really Ulla! Brett is just my dream boyfriend I use to deceive all of you into thinkin I'm one of the "Dudes." And you wanna know what Indiana James (Lambert) is? He's really Indiana Jayne! Yep, us girls weave a tightly knit web of deceit!

Plus, I just thought I'd add that Mr. Pettit is starting to notice that I dig him. I paraded around, wearing a sign that said: "I want to be the mother of Buster's children." I think he took the hint. I'm not sure. You know, guys are dense.

Adventurously,

Brett err... Ulla

OH MY GOD!!!!!! Did I actually type this crap?????????

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]