Re: That's what I meant...and said too...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on July 24, 1998 at 11:56:02:

In Reply to: That's what I meant... posted by IJFan on July 24, 1998 at 11:50:23:

: : Not so. It's the other way around. Their only business to date has been movie props supply, including Aliens, Star Wars trilogy, the Memphis Bell, all three IJ movies, etc.etc,etc. We're coming in the back door to get at what they make, and they've been kind enough to allow us to get to them. If they are in production mode for a movie, then our orders take back seat to all other items. Regards. Michaelson

: Though I can see how my post could be misinterpreted, I meant to say that Wested generally doesn't sell to consumers - that their main business is in supplying the film industry. The "this" that they're doing pretty much just for Indy fans is building these jackets for us, to our specs, and shipping them to our doors. They don't sell a number of styles of leather jackets into the broader consumer market.

: -IJFan

You're right. I reread your posting after I wrote, and mistook your intent. Sorry about that. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]