A request for advice regarding Indy items.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Satipo from AC857E83.ipt.aol.com on June 25, 2000 at 18:57:15:

Hello everyone. I hope all of you are well. I've been sitting in the shadows of this forum for a long time now, watching and listening. Now I'd appreciate some help on the following please.

Firstly, I am about to order an Indy shirt from Noel Howard, and I was wondering how the neck sizes listed on IndyGear relate to chest sizes. I know the shirt is supposed to have a fitted look, so how would I best achieve this when choosing the size.

Also, I'd like to order the Raiders gun belt with whip holder attached and eventually the Raiders gun holster. But I am now a bit confused because of the Lee Kepler alternatives. I understand from recent dialogues on this forum that Lee Kepler's gun holster is more faithful to the original than Noel Howard's version. Is this also the opinion on the whip holder? If so, how can this be true when the general consensus is that the Raiders whip holder and gun belt are joined as one item and the Lee Kepler whip holder is not attached to a belt? Also, do you think a Lee Kepler gun holster would look right on a Noel Howard gun belt or would there be differences in the leathers used that would ruin the overall look? Does Lee Kepler produce his own version of the Raiders gun belt?

Given the choices, which way would you go?

Many thanks for any help/opinions given.

Adios,

Satipo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: