Re: I think I'll check on mine then.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James from host-209-214-188-50.clt.bellsouth.net on June 27, 2000 at 07:08:41:

In Reply to: I think I'll check on mine then. posted by MICHIGAN SMITH on June 26, 2000 at 18:55:24:

: I ordered one on 04-26, I think I'll rattle the cage over at Wested and find out if mines bobbing around out on a ship in the Atlantic or what. Shouldn't be far behind if your was ordered 4-11. How did you pay the customs fee?, when they deliver it or does Wested bill it?

I had it delivered to my work (a bank). I wasn't there when the postman initially came by so one of my co-workers said I needed to go over and talk to him. Conveniently, the post office was right next door. He just told me what the cost was, I went back to the bank to get him exact cash, and went back over to pay. The box looked like it had been through WW III. If you're there upon delivery, I would think they would accept a check also. If they try to deliver it when you're not there, they will leave you a note to come by the post office. (You have to sign about 6 different receipts!)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]