Indy 4 news from theforce.net

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts1-h2-48-237.ispmodems.net on June 27, 2000 at 18:39:34:

Hi, saw this at theforce.net today. The bottom of the paragraph has some Indy info. I guess the Sixth Sense scripter may not get it after all.

Here is the excerpt:

Lucasfilm talks about DVD, Casting, and Indy 4
Tue, Jun 27, 00 05:22:15 PM EDT

After recent reports on StarWars.Com on the first day of filming Episode II and the casting, several questions came up with fans. First of all, Lucas mentioned that he was working on a Star Wars DVD in one of the quotes. We called up Jeanne Cole from LFL and asked her for some clarification on that. She confirmed that a DVD is in the works, but there's no specifics on what would be on such a DVD or when it would come out. She also clarified that there will be NO Episode I Special Edition with all new scenes. The version we saw on the big screen was the definitive version and cut scenes won't be part of the DVD version of the film. I asked if the cut scenes would be provided as a DVD extra, but it was too early to say.
Next up there's been a lot of speculation on if Leeanna Walsman was going to play Aurra Sing in Episode II. The official site says she will be playing a female bounty hunter, so it would seem that's who she would play. Jeanne said that she actually wasn't sure, but even if she had the information she couldn't comment (as you would expect). What is on the Official Site is all that they can say for now. (Hey, it was worth a try asking. :)

Finally, I asked her about the Variety report that M. Night Shyamalan (from The 6th Sense) was going to be writing Indiana Jones 4. It turns out that he is being considered, but he's only one of several writers being considered. For more details hit MovieHeadlines.Net!

John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]