Reply from Peter on production delays, et al...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.94 on June 28, 2000 at 13:54:41:

Below is the response I received from Peter on recent delays. I appreciate his response, and hope forum members will find it useful. I'll try and get this posted to the IndyGear site in the next few days.

"Thank you for your concern and comments. It is true that we have had some production problems mainly due to the supply of leather. The tannery supplying the pre distressed skin ceased production and it took several weeks to resource the skin. Then having got that sorted we got a bad delivery of Brown lambskin which then had to be remade with a tanning time of three weeks.

In between this problem we were inundated with film work for Mummy 2 and Star wars 2. Having got that out the way I now have a good reserve of skin and we are right up to date with the predistressed orders and within the next week we will catch up on the brown lambskin orders.

We are ware of our shortcomings and I have decided to set up a separate unit purely to deal with e-mail orders and this will operate from Wested Leather Co, Little Wested House, Wested Lane, Swanley, Kent and all enquiries will be to there. Full notification and web changes should go out by the end of the month. New changes will include a range of woman and men's jackets including the Mission Impossible and 007 Bond jacket.

As a matter of interest for yourself or anyone else who may visit I attach an info sheet with pics.

Thank you for your continued support.

Cheers

Peter"

Also Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: