As requested by Shorty's Elephant....A forum poll!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP300.dialsprint.net on June 29, 2000 at 07:28:11:

Okay folks, the subject is sidekicks! If you were a globe-trotting professor (with a very understanding department chair, obviously...), and you needed a sidekick to watch your back, make wisecracks and state the freakin' obvious, who would you chose?
1. Short Round? A kid could come in handy; sneaking into hard to reach places and whatnot...
2. Sallah? He could throw one hell of a punch. Plus he could keep you in camels, if necessary!
3. Marion? Personally, I consider Marion Indy's equal, but her feminine wiles may come in handy.
4. Marcus? Bumbling museum curators always get a bad rap in the movies! What if you REALLY need someone who could speak Ancient Greek?
5. Henry Sr.? What good is an elderly man in the desert? He could disable Nazis with a fountain pen then roll out a bad pun about it. With a cool dry wit like that, he could be an action star!

So there you have it. A nice and easy forum poll with no annoying menthol aftertaste. I'd go for #3 myself, and you can read whatever you want into that.
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]