Letting the cat out of the bag...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.94 on June 29, 2000 at 10:26:07:

In Reply to: Re: Wested goof on Raiders Jackets? posted by Dr.Brody on June 29, 2000 at 02:02:43:

As Dr. Brody is alluding, I've been doing a bit of homework (with his very capable guidance) on the jacket details. I have access (albeit limited) to some custom-made digital imaging software through work and have been playing around with the digitally remastered wide screen trilogy. The "goof" you refer to seems to be the key, if you will, to a few other details which seem inconsistent with the current Raiders offering from Wested, depending on which scene (and in some cases which frame) you're looking at.

Before anybody "freaks out" - I have absolutely no reason to doubt the fact that Peter Botwright made the jackets for Raiders. As Dr. Brody points out, it may be something as trivial as who the sewer was, which batch any given jacket came from, or some combination of the two.

Remember, when they were making Raiders nobody ever thought anybody would be making such a fuss over these things. But we are (myself included), and once Dr. Brody and myself get a chance to cross out T's and dot our i's, I think we'll have some interesting things to talk about.

All this over a jacket - who'd have ever thought? Rest assured, we're trying to nail some of this down.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: