Re: You can't imposter an imposter!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nightmarish (AUTHENTIC) from ww-tl06.proxy.aol.com on December 20, 1997 at 17:37:46:

In Reply to: You can't imposter an imposter!! posted by The Real Real Nightmarish on December 18, 1997 at 22:57:50:

My blessed faithful beast, the sweet mule, died earlier this evening. His death is a capper of sorts to the trying month I, my wife, and child have thus endured. I had just finished making water beside the old tree-stump when natured called once more (but in the form of a #2). I rushed inside to grab a role of Paul Bunyan's when I heard a frightful thump. In my pang of hunger induced delerium (which, admittedly, has beset me of late) I though that Bessie had returned, the foul smelling bovine that brought the wife and child cherished streams of sweet milk. But far from being that joyful reunion, I learned only that faithful old Bullpatty, my sweet and only mule, had passed on to that green prairie in the sky. He will be missed and though the wife and child have lost a dear friend (and I a brother, make no mistake), we have a full meal to feast on that should extend a good many days provided the Regina Refridge does not short again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]