Re: Sounds good, but...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from JOBOB102-38.splitrock.net on June 30, 2000 at 20:56:32:

In Reply to: Sounds good, but... posted by Ulla on June 30, 2000 at 20:43:03:

: This idea of an art contest seems absolutely brilliant, but the bitter taste of defeat is a taste I'm often familiar with.
: Personally, when it comes to art, that is one of the touchiest subjects in the world!
: When it comes to this delicate subject, it is easy to lose, then throw one's talent away in disgust for years.
: Why not have it judged based on age? Although I'm aware of the VAST expanse of youngness, and...'old'ness.
: *sighs* I want to do SOMEthing Indianian this summer.....maybe I'll start making a Grail Diary, something to perk me up and give me a reason to get up in the morning instead of awake at 11 am!!
: Just my 007 ¢.
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

HAHA, I agree here with Ulla while I do the occasional drawings and paintings, I almost always lose, oh well I so far to my knowledge is the only 28 yr old here so I got it in da bag :)
Hey your an ensomniac too, cool, I never get up till 12:00. Personally they never need me down at work. And the fact that I don't go to work till late at night, let's just say I usually get off work about the time TAXI comes on. :)

Oh well I know I can scrape out some stuff, and pull of an Indy painting, although I'll probably kill myself.

"Louis are you nuts" Drew Carey
"What do you think" Louise The Drew Carey show. Hey did anyone know Drew Carey is on freaky friday.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]