Ok, ok, I've been figured out! :)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on July 01, 2000 at 01:00:22:

In Reply to: Wanna see a picture of me and Spielberg? posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on June 30, 2000 at 19:00:59:

No, that is not Mr. Spielberg as all of you are aware of. That is my principal Mr. Turcotte. But damnit, ever since that picture was taken on May 11th, I couldn't wait to receive it, scan it, and tell people that I met Spielberg and see if anyone was gullible enough to believe it. Damn, you guys are smarter then I thought. Where's all the Kent Allard's posting "You are so lucky man!" instead I get the graml's saying it's Flea (which would also kick ass!!) and seeing through my condesending ways. But come on guys, ya gotta admit, the dude looks a lot like Spielberg. He looked a little less "Spielbergian" here but other times he was LITERALLY Spielberg's body double.

Oh and graml, thanks for the compliment dude. And BTW, I had to beat up 10 people for that cap and robe. It took me hours to wash all the blood out! ;) And don't get me started on how many people I had to beat up in order for Spielberg err.. Turcotte to give me that diploma!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]