The whip and aldens are all that im missing and ive just got an e-mail from mark allen so i think ill order it now,thanks.(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenneth. from 212.120.136.146 on July 03, 2000 at 14:17:33:

In Reply to: Re: Ok Im just about to orde the 10ft mark allen... posted by California Smith on July 03, 2000 at 14:15:02:

: I have a Mark Allen 10 foot whip myself, and I could not be more pleased. It is nearly identical to the David Morgan, and I am pretty sure they used the exact same methods. Mine appears to be slightly darker than the David Morgan, but that could be because of the leather dressing. But the whip is soft, supple, and cracks perfectly! Plus I got in one week as opposed to two months. I personally don't feel that paying the extra $200 for a David Morgan is worth it. And it is not like I can't afford it either. I just think the Mark Allen whip is fantastic, and why pay extra for a name? Nobody on close examination would be able to tell the difference, except maybe the super diehards in our Indyfan clique.

: By the way, I do have a wested jacket,Cooper Indy jacket, MBA costumes shirt, pants, web belt, and bag, Alden shoes, Indiana Miller hat (with Petersham ribbon, and dimensional cut, all done by me, and a webley holster.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]