Re: Toys McCoy Indiana Jones figure

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Shorty from 196-28-48-101.prtc.net on July 03, 2000 at 14:44:55:

In Reply to: Re: Toys McCoy Indiana Jones figure posted by Sean on July 03, 2000 at 10:05:49:

: Hey Canadiana:
: I assume from your forum name that you're a fellow Canuck (if not you may want to change it :)...) The only thing holding me back from that damn figure is the exchange rate right now. A few times I've seen sellers pop up on E-bay from either Vancouver or Toronto, but they always want it in American dollars, which makes sense I guess. At any rate, I have a sneaky suspicion that Indy figures are on the way which may make holding off on a $900 + item a good idea, cuz that's like, $1500 Canadian. I'm finished collecting all of the Indy outfit items, and man, was that ever expensive. My bullwhip cost me close to $900. People think I'm crazy, and I think they're right.
: My point? - Hold off for now. With a new movie in the works and fan demands, I have a funny feeling Hasbro (who acquired the toy rights in the Star Wars deal if I'm not mistaken) won't let us down. Unless you want to mortgage your home or sell an organ.
: Cheers,
: Sean

The thing is,Hasbro SUCKS! at detail most of Hasbros 12 inch figures arent very detailed,and all of Hasbros Han Solo figures dont look like Harrison Ford.

I say,wait and buy the Toys McCoy Indy figure for less(without the horse!).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]