Re: Regarding Indygear chatroom

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Henry Jones from 167-MADR-X26.libre.retevision.es on July 04, 2000 at 10:29:03:

In Reply to: Regarding Indygear chatroom posted by Michaelson on July 03, 2000 at 13:33:20:

Yeah, my chatroom isnt the best, anyway, i cant get into it myself. It is just that there was a lot more people before, although there were also a lot of non-indy fans, and I think the good thing this chatroom has is that only fanso go there, and you can always get used to everything.

: Henry, we're aware at IndyGear that the chatroom is not the best, but then with all of our different summer work schedules we haven't been able to set up a regular time for our group to meet on line at the chat like we did on Monday's in order to make a real test and see the pros and cons of the existing room setup. The continued slamming of the room is not needed. As you pointed out, when visiting your new room I see limited use as well, so folks are out in the summer sun and are not hunched over their PC's like a lot of us working slugs are stuck doing. We're aware of the situation, so there's no need to drive it into the ground. We'll straighten things out as time allows. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]