I don't think they would make a black man Indy's son

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cup Of Christ from spider-wb024.proxy.aol.com on July 04, 2000 at 14:55:25:

In Reply to: Why Indy 4 will be a huge mistake!!!! Please Read posted by ANTI INDY 4 on July 04, 2000 at 11:56:53:

Will Smith Indy's son? I don't see that working.

Why do you need Marcus in Indy 4? he's already been in 2 of the movies, and not many characters have.

Harrison Ford is no Brad Pitt, but he still has the sparkle in his eye. The young generation will look past his age.

Indy having a son would be a bad idea.

I agree that if he fights some political enemy it should be the nazis, but if it's something like the thugees it'll be okay.

I would never call Indy a B movie, I have no idea why Speilberg said that. They are some of the best movies in history, and they have won many awards for their visual effects. I know that alot of Indy fans are old fashioned and don't understand what computer graphics can do for a movie, but this is Indy not Star Wars.

Who cares about Merchandising? It's the movie that matters.

You can always add to the trilogy, but their is nothing on earth that will take from it.

How attractive can an Indy Movie be?

80's movie? If I had a nickle for every new movie that took aspects from the Indy movies...well, I would have alot of nickels.

Harrison Ford is really the only original cast member that you need.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]