Yah, I know. Without that Pokemon back story, this one will suck! (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ash from host-216-79-215-21.sld.bellsouth.net on July 04, 2000 at 15:51:03:

In Reply to: Why Indy 4 will be a huge mistake!!!! Please Read posted by ANTI INDY 4 on July 04, 2000 at 11:56:53:

: 1. No Denholm Elliot, no Marcus. If they try recasting him it will just be so stupid, no one can replace Marcus.

: 2. Harrison Ford is probably too old. Now personaly I love Ford and I think that he is not too old but the younger generation will think this and the movie will do horrible.

: 3. If Indy has a son, it will be bad because most likely it will be a new yound star, like Leo Dicapro, Will Smith or some other young person.

: 4. Most likley it will take place in the 40s or 50s which would be retarded because he cant fight Nazis which are the ultimate form of evil.

: 5. They probably will also use new computer graphics which is not Indy and the graphics should be bad because they are only B movies as Spielberg said.

: 6. Merchandising will be horrible. Most likely there will be new Indy toys but they wont be Indy but old Indy. Everything will be Indy 4, buy gray haired Indy action figure, I dont like it.

: 7. The Indy trilogy IS perfect and you can neither add to it or take away from it.

: 8. I think they will try to make it attractive to younger people so I see a woman costar a lot hotter. But that is so unrealistic.

: 9. The movie wont fit in with the others, they are 80s movies and trying to make an 80s type movie in 2000 (or 2005 or however long it will take them) is just stupid.

: 10. Half of the cast and crew of the first Indy movies are either dead or in the nursing home!

: 11. I love Indy but I so scared that this could somehow change Indy and CHANGE IS BAD!!! So I say put the first three back in theaters if they're looking for more money or fans because those movies are the BEST!!!!

: 12. No Pokemon

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]