It'd be a great way to show a connection between James Bond & Shaft though.... NM

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James Erler from spider-tk062.proxy.aol.com on July 04, 2000 at 17:20:56:

In Reply to: I don't think they would make a black man Indy's son posted by Cup Of Christ on July 04, 2000 at 14:55:25:

: Will Smith Indy's son? I don't see that working.

: Why do you need Marcus in Indy 4? he's already been in 2 of the movies, and not many characters have.

: Harrison Ford is no Brad Pitt, but he still has the sparkle in his eye. The young generation will look past his age.

: Indy having a son would be a bad idea.

: I agree that if he fights some political enemy it should be the nazis, but if it's something like the thugees it'll be okay.

: I would never call Indy a B movie, I have no idea why Speilberg said that. They are some of the best movies in history, and they have won many awards for their visual effects. I know that alot of Indy fans are old fashioned and don't understand what computer graphics can do for a movie, but this is Indy not Star Wars.

: Who cares about Merchandising? It's the movie that matters.

: You can always add to the trilogy, but their is nothing on earth that will take from it.

: How attractive can an Indy Movie be?

: 80's movie? If I had a nickle for every new movie that took aspects from the Indy movies...well, I would have alot of nickels.

: Harrison Ford is really the only original cast member that you need.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]