COOOOL!!!!! If I come to Vienna someday, IŽll remember to visit!!! See Ya!! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Allu from cache3.kolumbus.net on July 07, 2000 at 05:50:39:

In Reply to: I have one :) posted by sas c|:) on July 06, 2000 at 14:10:45:

: Yeah, I am one of the lucky guys who really bought one of the wonderful machines and it's standing right behind me. It was a really lucky purchase: about $ 900.- for a 100 % working machine :)
: BTW: If anyone happens to be in Vienna, Austria for vacation, you can always pay me a visit (and don't forget some artifacts ;-)

: sas c|:)
: http://fly.to/IJC

: : I'd like to quote BELLOQ on this one. We are just passing through history, this this IS history! Let me explain it like this. Anyone who has played this before or who has the "honor" to own one of these is lucky indeed. I have played The Indiana Jones the Pinball Adventure before and it is the ULTIMATE INDY ITEM. Only my opinion of course but it kicks ass and i must have wasted 20 dollars in quarters on it one night at the skating rink and when you win that ultimate jack pot it rules :)
: : It has elements from all 3 movies just go check it out to see how cool it is. Words cannot describe it, but I sure seem to be putting out a lot of useless ones so I'll just give you the url. I wish I had $2000 bucks to get this :( and its ending in like an hour or 2 :(
: : Well theres always other artifacts er i mean machines. haha

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]