Aimee Reich - what a gal!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hannibal King from igw-se.astra.com on July 07, 2000 at 06:59:09:

Hey,

I just thought I'd put in a thorough and heartfelt recommendation and thanks to Aimee of Aimee's Portfolio.

For anyone who hasn'y visited her site she is a fantastic artist who produces a number of original artwork and replica props based on many things, but Lucasfilm stiff included. Her Indy props as advertised on her site look fantastic.

I, as many long time readers may know, make Indy style movies as a hobby and am currently working on the next in the series. This involves a search for the Holy Lance, the spear of Gaius Cassius. The Spear of Destiny. I commisioned Aimee to make a rep[lica of the Spear and could not be happier with the work and service that she has done for me. I have not received the spear as of yet, but her photographs are magnificent and I can hardly wait to get it.

It's not just a prop - it's a rteal work of art.

I'd recommend popping over to her site and see what she does. She's a great person too - I feel that apart from making a business transaction with someone I've made a friend as well. I will not hesitate to use her again.

Thanks Aimee

Seeya

Hannibal.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: